Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Tyre questions

Maths Questions - Tyre's ☺



In math we have been learning about making math questions from a picture. First we talked about the picture closely  then we came up with ideas and then had to blog it. I found the ideas hard. And I found writing easy. 


What Maths Questions can you make up about this picture?

How long would it take to climb it?

How many tyres would you use for 5 cars?

How many cars where used to get the pile of treys?

How many trucks could we fit the to?

How many tyres are there?

How many minutes would it take to burn down?

How tall would a tyres stack be? How many circles?

How many small tyres?










How would you work out the answers? What strategy could you use?



Skip count.

Get a robot scanner

Times tables





2 comments:

  1. hi Cameron its your bro Tyler I like you slide i think the best part is all the question because all the questions chalendge your brain and my question is how long do you think it would take to climb it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tyler i like you'r comment i think it would take around about a month or 2.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post