Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Statistical investigation

Hey Readers.

Yesterday and today we got data from whakarua at shs i asked them what there favourite sport was and i write it in a tally chart and made it a chart we then went on are chromebooks and went it a google speadsheet i wrote my data on there and convererted it to a chart my statments about my work: Whakarua chose the other option for there fav, The least popular is league and tennis in whakarua, Hockey was 2 under other as favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post