Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Wonder Self Portrait

 Hello Readers

Today in Reading we did a self portrait online. But theres a catch it was like wonder the story we did it because were reading wonder as a Reading group thing. It was super fun and easy to make my presept was "Life is about using the whole box of crayons". I feel like it means use your life to the fullest and not to waist oppurtunites. I'd love to see yours if you do one heres the link to the website http://createwonderposter.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post