Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Lemon Soap (Hand Made)

 Hey Readers Cameron Here.

On the 5 of November we made lemon hand scrub. We read a text about pollution and how bad it is to wash down soap. So we read a text talking about pollution and sewage. We discussed some stuff we read the instructions and got in to groups Cameron Logan and Connor. We got are tools and started making. We used a bowl a grater and a knife we grabbed are lemons we grated the lemons. Then we cut them and squeze the juice into the bowl. We put 2/5 cups of sugar and 1 cup of vegetable oil. We put the gratings from the lemons in with it then the lemon juice we mixed it around. We passed the bowl around and used a wooden spoon. Everyone took turns in the mixing. We all then in our groups washed our hands with it. It feels wierd but it works it taste really nice to. We grabbed a jar each and put some of ours in. We took it home after that and showed our patents. 

Hope you liked it. Its natrual ingredients. It was super fun and easy to make. You should try make some your self.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cameron
    I love your blog post, and I could love to try this at home, I might try it. i love the photo and it looks like a very weird color. Keep up the great work and the amazing blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post