Pages

Friday, December 11, 2020

Campo Wampo Schooliosis

 Hey Readers.

This week we went on camp to living springs. We went on a bus ride to a farm were we ate and did a walk to the pens. We patted sheep and goats. A goat got stuck in the fence it was super funny to watch. We touched its horns they're super hard and have a wierd texture. I went on a tractor ride then we watched a cow get milked. Then a sheep got sheared it struggled and tried gapping it. After we climmed up a hill for like a 1h. It was super hard and tireing. When we got there we unpacked and did our beds. After we went to the pool and went for a swim. Then we got to go on the monorail and zipline, the monorail was super scary and fast. I thought i was going to fall off but i didnt. I went to the zipline afterwards. And i was scared at first but I sent and flew across the river bank. Yet it was scary the view was great. Im going to skip the boring stuff after and go to the water slide we our togs and a shirt on and lined up it was a down hill water slide and you go fast. I burnt my knee and hurt my ankle from the grass. I liked archery to and the gun shooting. And that was my Campo Wampo experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post