Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

hockey

Today we peter Canterbury hockey visits us. in hockey  we were learning about dribbling and stopping the ball.

first we did dribbling. We had to imagine the ball was stuck to the stick with glue. After that we learnt how to stop and dodge other players. We had to control the ball at all times. Lastly we played a game like rob the nest. We had to get the balls out the middle and bring them back also we had to steal the of of others. I found dodging hard I found dribbling easy I learnt how to use a hockey stick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post