Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

furtune teller

Today for literacy we made instructions for a fortune teller it took us a while to make it was hard to write them here it is. 

fortune teller

you'll need paper, fingers and a good attitude

 
  1. Get a square piece a paper and fold it horizontal half ways then unfold tan again the oppisite way unfold again.
    2. Fold diagonally corner to corner and fold again the opposite way
(you should have a smaller square now)

3. Turn it over and do it again
4.and then fold it in half

5. Put your index finger and thumb in the pockets and push up.

6. Have fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post