Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

The history of the rock


Maori Rock Science

Complete this table from the information you find in the story, Maori Rock Science


Types of Rock
(Complete the names)
Use:
Properties of the rock that suit its use.
Mudstone and Basalt
Axe heads and adzezs
Grinding stones for honing other rocks
Sand stone
Sharping rocks into adzezs
coarse
Pounamu
Jewlery and weapons
Hard and smooth and attractive
VolcanicGlass          
Knifes and chiseles
Can be flakes to leave a very sharp egde

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post