Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

straw boat

In inquiry we are learning about the design process or theory sometimes when you test it it doesn't work and you have to start at the begging again to see how you would make it better mrs mcg gave us a challenge we had to plan,design+build a straw raft to float with 40g of weight on it we could only use a meter of tape and 20 straws our raft failed because we didn't have any gaps for the air to go in we found it challenging because you had to keep going back and redesigning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post