Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

The roblox adventures

The roblox adventure’s .

One day in roblox a noob was near a place to buy a house. He buys a small little shack near the airport. He goes to eat dinner and he sees on TV that he can win. A free ticket to go the magical sand desert. He calls them right away and sees if he can win. The next day he got a call telling him he won he got the ticket given to him. He drives to the airport and he lines up and waits for his plane when it arrive he runs straight to it the plane takes off an hour later he hears the pilot yelling “we're going down we're going down” than hour he wakes up and builds a hut out of lose stick and leaves he gets more leaves and piles them up on the ground in his hut to make a bed he saw someone in the distance he shouted “HELP!” the pro come over their and said “what” noob said “can you help me survive” the pro nodded his head and started building after 4 days of building they made a house with everything they need they used coconuts as food and water    then they go back to noobs house they were best friends that's the end of the roblox adventures.
By cameron,treyvon
Image result for roblox noob public domain

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cameron it Tyler i like that you did something that we doth like i think you could work on ading more color and fun into your work and my question is what game is that on roblox?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post